With up to four water-cooled extruders, our printers give you the power and flexibility to print things you couldn't print before. And to make it easier for you to place pre-orders for one of these great machines, we're also announcing the official opening of our e-commerce catalog. Come and see what's in the Store!
Our printers enable small and mid-sized businesses to build and compete in the market like never before. It’s the mix of features that makes our printers so useful. There are large printers out there. There are printers that are built strong and rigid. There are printers with multiple extruders, and even one with water cooling. But no other printer in our price range has the mix of all these important features.
- Four extruders that are independently heated and water-cooled to achieve perfect temperature control throughout
- The GentleDrive(™) extruder drive train technology allows printing with a huge range of materials (from Polycarbonate to Paraffin wax, and everything in between)
- MultiZone(™) heated bed technology for energy-efficient bed heating
- A strong and rigid frame with ballscrews on all axes for more consistent and accurate prints
- Well thought out component placement under easy to access covers will make these machine easy to support, maintain and upgrade in the future
At every step of the way, we engineered the printers with the future in mind. We wanted to make sure that our printers would be upgradable and grow with our customers. We set out to give our customers the ability create and build things they wouldn’t have been able to do otherwise, and we succeeded.
3DMonstr T-Rex printers currently handle:
- PLA (and derivatives)
- Paraffin wax filament
Here are some pages with additional information:
- A comparison of 3DMonstr model sizes
- More detailed product information
- Technical Specifications page